- Availability of product in a short period of time
- Need to meet mission critical timelines. Brian doesn’t fail me
- Team members are very courteous. They go the extra mile and know what we want.
- They can come up with a solution by having us just send a picture or diagram.
- Knowledgeable to provide the correct application
- One of the strongest factors is that Brian is well versed in hydraulics
- Committed to the hydraulics field, and willing to go the extra mile
- I choose them because they get the job done
- The only time Brian and crew are a little slow, is when they are depending on a vendor to get them what we need. This is because the vendor is slow to respond, not because of Devine Hydraulics.
- He is willing to stay late to get it done, because he knows the part or job is mission critical.
Brian will ask …Can you scan a picture and email it to me? What is the part number? How soon do you need the part? Then his wheels start turning. If he has the part, he will keep the doors open late for me, or put it somewhere where I can get it after hours. If his guys incorrectly make a repair, Brian’s guys will do what it takes to get the mission critical part to them to repair it.
HOORAH to Brian!!”
Hydraulics specialists are hard to come by. We are open 24/7, Brian and crew will respond to us whenever we need them. Time is money, for every hour we are down, we lose $$. Brian makes sure we aren’t down for long. They usually have it, can make it, or can weld it. Brian knows our shop well. Very accommodating, Someone is always available, and they always call back.”
I needed a bearing and bearing home. It wasn’t available anyplace. Not only did they build it for me, it’s still working.
“Brian solves problems when you are in a bind. Will have someone work after hours to make sure you get what you need. Will wait for me. Calls back, and gets a quick resolution, has stuff in stock, personable and a good guy.”