TUBES & HOSES
Tubes & Hoses of Connecticut®, a Devine Hydraulics, Inc. brand, provides flexible hoses for mobile and industrial equipment to carry fluids such as water,
chemicals, synthetic, biodegradable and, of course, hydraulic oils.
- Trained operators manufacturing your tubes.
- US made carbon steel and stainless steel tube.
- Best materials available for the job.
- Each fitting double checked for accuracy.
- Hand made every time and inspected after swaging.
- Only the best materials used for your hose.
- Success Guaranteed
- Every time.
- High-Pressure Hoses – Flexible reinforced rubber hose assemblies for mobile plant and equipment, industrial machinery and hydraulic power units.
- High-Pressure Tubing – Carbon steel and stainless steel tube assemblies bent and formed to suit customers’ requirements.
- Low-Pressure Hoses – Flexible reinforced hoses made from rubber and plastic for vacuum, suction, compressed air and low pressure fluids.
- Automotive Hose & Tubing – Flexible hoses and rigid tubes for brakes, air conditioning, power steering and clutch lines.
All of these come with a wide array of adapters and fittings, almost always in stock. We have a complete hose and tube assembly area allowing us to build to
your specification while you wait. Or, re-order over the phone in advance and we’ll either ship it to you or have it waiting. Have a non-standard requirement?
Contact us to discuss. You’ll find the results to be simply Devine!
Browse articles related to Hydraulic Hoses: